CODE OF CONDUCT
- This Code of Conduct applies to all participants, judges, advisors and staff involved in BlockHack.
- We will not tolerate toxic behaviour such as harassment, abuse or trolling. BlockHack is focused on building positivity innovation within the blockchain ecosystem. Specifically these behaviours include but are not limited to:
- vulgar or abusive verbal or written language,
- negative or demeaning comments regarding gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, age, socioeconomic status, ethnicity, physical appearance, race, religion,
- sharing sexual images or sexually suggestive material,
- intimidation, stalking, frequent unsolicited contact of any type, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Pseudonymity is allowed.